Monday, August 4, 2008

"I'm sooooo excited and I just can't hide it!!!"

Guess what's coming up in a couple weeks!
A NATIONAL DOCK DOGS COMPETITION!!!!
I get to strutt (or should I say splash) my stuff for thousands of people at the
DUTCHESS COUNTY FAIR ON AUGUST 23 & 24
(Mommy says we may even go up during the week).
The fair itself starts Tuesday, August 19 and wraps up on Sunday, August 24. Dock Dogs will have a regulation size pool with my fellow canines jumping morning, noon & night. Hudson Valley Dock Dogs (my home club) will have a info booth about our club and AWESOME pool. The competition starts Tuesday with Big Air Waves. Throughout the week there will also be Extreme Vertical & speed retrieval competitions. Some of the best trainers will also be there putting on seminars throughout the week. So cross your fingers Mom will take me during the week. I already puppy eyed Daddy into letting me jump BOTH Saturday & Sunday!!!
Mommy and I have been training really hard these past couple weeks. We've been walking a mile a day to build up my leg muscles. Hopefully all this work has paid off!! I do have a nice set of hips that I never knew I had. :)
Mommy also had a nice lady on the computer make me a logo. Check it out below. The cool part! The dog is REALLY me!!!! Look at the picture at the top of my blog! How cool is that! Daddy wants to have a shirt made with this lovely little logo on it. He says black, mom says white, I say PINK!!!!!

No comments: