Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

and my sister comes home on Saturday!!! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!! I love this time of year. Mommy spends a lot of time in the kitchen mixing and baking all sorts of fun treats for everyone. I sit by her feet and drool over the delicious smells that come out of that hot box thing, Mommy calls an oven. She gets nervous when it's on and I'm too close. She's been making a lot of human treats but tonight is my night! She promised we're going to make "Bellascotti" for Godiva & I along with all my other canine friends (Riley, Bruno, Lyric, Bailey, Cooper, Tucker, Marley, Tinsley, Hennah, Kir, Hounder, Roscoe and of course the Davikas gang!) They don't know what they're in for! Plus! You have got to see the presents under the tree. You would think Santa Paws came already. And the best part....most of the presents have Bella or Godiva written on them! It is official, Pink Girl will become Godiva on Saturday. Godiva had her temperament testing Monday morning. Ms. Kate called her a little spit fire. She's not quite show ring material (she has no interest of sitting or standing still). Gee, does that sound like someone I know. Ms. Kate has a feeling she be great for Dock Jumping. YES! I'm soooo excited. Now if only the water would warm up. Maybe Mommy & Daddy need to find an indoor pool. Here is Godiva at 7 weeks old. It's amazing how much she has changed in a week. Everyone is anxiously awaiting her arrival. I helped make her bed in Mommy & Daddy's room last night. Mommy has her bowls all cleaned. Her Christmas stocking should arrive any day so we can hang it right next to mine!

No comments: