Sunday, July 5, 2009

Godiva Jumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy took Godiva and I up to the pool this morning and GODIVA JUMPED!!!!! She jumped on her own. Well.....Mommy had to get down off the dock and walk around the pool, but she jumped. I'm soooo proud. I don't think she's convinced that's its 100% fun yet. I think she was worried Mommy was going to leave her and that was the only way to get to her. I've never seen Mommy get soooooo excited. She didn't get that excited when I jumped for the first time. Ok, maybe she did. But I've been jumping for so long without hesitation that she knows I'll just go. We're preparing for the Harlem Valley Chamber's "Festival of the Dogs" on Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 12. It is a fundraiser to support local schools in the the Harlem Valley area with scholarships. Hudson Valley Dock Dogs will be putting on competition waves and newbie try it waves throughout the whole weekend. Check out http://www.harlemvalleychamber.com/ for more info. All for now. I need my beauty sleep because we did a ton of swimming today. Puppy kissses, Bella

No comments: