Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I figured it out.......

with the help of Bruno of course! This whole...Do you want a brother/sister question that comes out of mommy and daddy's mouth? Bruno says having a brother or sister is like having a best bud canine pal that lives with you. It would be like if Bruno lived with us forever! Heck yeah! I'd love having a best bud always around to play with. Don't get me wrong..mommy and daddy are GREAT! They play with me, take me swimming and love me but when mommy and daddy have to go to work....I would have someoone to continue to play with. I tink this brother/sister thing is a great idea. However, I did hear mommy and daddy talking. They were discussing about waiting till Christmas to bring home my new best friend. That's a long time away. Mom just put out the big orange balls that smell delish!!! I remember last year it seemed like forever until that large tree that sparkles comes out. Oh well, I'll just will start planning all the fun games we could play.

1 comment:

amanda said...

bella u r too cute! bruno's ears perk up when i say "do you" too, i think u guys taught each other that. yes bruno is getting a brother! he cant wait!!!! only another 5 weeks. you will HAVE to come over and play with him, im counting on you to teach him all about dock dogs :) when you come for a sleepover in a couple weeks you will see how bruno has prepared for his little brother. sorry u might have to wait a little while for your sibling but your new best bud will actually be related to you! how cool!!!!!