Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures from the Dutchess County Fair

Finally MOM! This is Ralphie. He's new to Dock Diving. He caught on really quick! Bruno did a great job jumping! Amanda was so proud! Daddy giving me a good luck hug!!!! See.....Here is Daddy teasing me by not throwing my WUBBA! Daddy placing me all the way at the back of the dock. Looks like I listen really well, huh? Patiently waiting for Daddy's command to go get WUBBA! Here I come!!!!! What a great action shot!!! I caught WUBBA in mid air.....don't you get like an extra foot for that? ;) How did I do Dad???? Here I am with my Dock Dog metals from the weekend. I have 2 blue ribbons for my Junior Title and 2 red ribbons for mySenior Title. I just need 3 more jumps in each during a National Dock Dogs event to get my official national titles. I just have a feeling I'll jump right through them. My best jump of the weekend was 15'11". I would of been in the finals with that jump but another dog bumped me out by 2 inches! What a long weekend. We're finally heading home. Phew....all that jumping can tire a girl right out! I'm sleeping for a couple days. Mommy says I should share this picture. This is Ms. Lynn. Ms. Lynn is one of the nicest human mommies you will meet. She is the mommy to 11 labs! She jumps 3 with Dock Dogs. They're names are Bodie, Ombrea & T-Bone. Ms. Kathleen is riding the mechanical bull that was at the Dutchess County Fair. I just love the expression on her face. After she got off, I gave her lots of Bella kisses for a job well done. I don't think I could have done that.

No comments: